Saturday, September 24, 2011

Waiting

I have been waiting for three days for the proof of the book to review.  Finger-biting kind of waiting.  I want it to look good.  I want to fall in love with the final product.  Lightning Source posted that the proof was out so I was positive I would recieve it within two days.  Nothing.  I have checked the mailbox twice a day for the last three days (even though I know we only receive one shipment a day here).  I spent one morning in tears worried I would hate it and it would be revealed that the book stinks...what was really revealed, by that, was my low self-esteem from the past rearing its ugly, horn toed head again.  Anyway, there isn't not much to add here, except that it still has not arrived so on Monday I will be calling to see where it might have gotten to.  I tried the tracking number they sent me with USPS, FedEx and UPS but could not even find who it was shipped through. 

So keep me in your positive thoughts and I hope it gets here soon.  I am almost out of nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment